Tuesday, October 17, 2023

High above
I see the drainage of a 1009 different waters
The width of a great river
A mere thread unravelling
High above
The many shines and shadows
Patterned earth of
seven shades of green and
Twenty nine varieties of brown
Prime, into only itself, One
A bank to the left opens my window to the sky
I think I can see the void of space from here
As white moves to turquoise to rich azure and deepest black
Above even me
Inbetween
I am solid, patterned, run with flowing energy
Of blood and emotion
I am limitless open changeable
Sometimes hiding the depth of myself
Behind shimmering clouds or sunny brightness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture it Two bodies Lie navel to navel Grounded by rock, warmed by greening sun Two souls Center to Center, Heart to Heart Energy shared a...